Dry County Brewing Company is expanding our Tasting Room team! We are looking for individuals who have experience in the service industry and a passion for craft beer.
Role Title: Tour & Events Team Member
The Tour & Events Team Members will be responsible for ensuring an excellent customer experience at all daily tours & tastings as well as private events hosted at the Dry County Brewery. Brewery tour hours are an important part of how Dry County engages with consumers and showcases our brand and our beers. As such, Tour & Events Team Members will play an integral role in the success of Dry County.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume to info@DryCountyBrewCo.com, with a cover letter briefly outlining why you are the right candidate for this position. The deadline for submissions is January 21st, 2017.
Wage: $7.25/hour, plus tips
Status: Part time
Required Skills: The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
· Passion for Craft beer and the Dry County brand.
· Willingness to learn beer history; brewing techniques; preparation techniques, styles, flavor profiles
· Personal determination and drive.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Understanding the quality controls associated with pouring beer properly.
· How to operate and troubleshoot basic draft systems.
Duties will include:
· Filling customers’ tour and to-go tour orders while answering questions and educating regarding craft beer and the Dry County brand.
· Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including counters, sinks, and storage areas.
· Be familiar with Dry County Brewing Company promotions, sales and special events.
· Complete opening and closing duties under the direction of owners and managers.
· Demonstrate the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner.
· Availability to work public tours Thursday-Saturday.
· Availability to work Private Events as required.
The deadline for resumes is January 21st. Please send a cover letter and resume to: info@DryCountyBrewCo.com.