Dry County Brewing Company is excited to grow our tasting room team! We are currently seeking energetic craft beer enthusiasts. These positions will be filled by qualified individuals who possess industry experience to work as a tasting room and events representative as needed.
Role Title: Tasting Room Bartenders & Barbacks
The Tasting Room Bartenders and Barbacks will be responsible for ensuring an excellent customer experience at their scheduled shifts as well as private events hosted at the Dry County Brewery. Tasting Room operating hours are an important part of how Dry County engages with consumers and showcases our brand and our beers. As such, Tasting Room Bartenders and Barbacks will play an integral role in the success of Dry County.
How to Apply:
To be considered for these positions, please submit your resume to info@DryCountyBrewCo.com, with a cover letter briefly specifying which position you are applying for and outlining why you are the right candidate for this position. The deadline for submissions is April 6, 2018.
Wage: Hourly plus tips
Status: Part time
Age: 21+ (As quality control is required)
· Bartending and/or barback experience in service industry.
· Passion for Craft beer and the Dry County brand.
· Willingness to learn beer history; brewing techniques; preparation techniques, styles, flavor profiles
· Personal determination and drive.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
· Understanding the quality controls associated with pouring and serving beer properly.
· How to operate and troubleshoot basic draft systems.
· Ability to work with team to achieve goals and take feedback from management and leadership.
· Must be able to lift, carry and/or pull (hand truck) up to 50LB.
Duties will include:
· Filling customers’ in-house and to-go orders while answering questions and educating regarding craft beer and the Dry County brand.
· Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including counters, sinks, and storage areas.
· Ensure tasting room is clean and tidy before, during and after operating hours and events.
· Be familiar with Dry County Brewing Company promotions, sales and special events.
· Complete opening and closing duties under the direction of shift lead and managers.
· Enthusiastically welcome guests and provide a positive and memorable experience.
· Help stock and organize merchandise/POS materials prior to each tasting, and process sales.
· Demonstrate the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner.
· Availability to work operating hours Tuesday-Sunday.
· Availability to assist in execution of events in the tasting room, including after hour and possible marketing events.
The deadline for resumes is 04/06/18. Please send a cover letter and resume.
Dry County Brewing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.