TITLE: Market Manager
• Job Location: Atlanta area and select surrounding outer markets
• Job Category: Sales
• Pay: Depends on experience
• To apply: Send cover letter and resume in PDF format to email@example.com
DRY COUNTY COMPANY DESCRIPTION
Dry County Brewing Company is a fast growing, craft beer manufacturer based in Kennesaw, GA. Dry County believes in pursuing your passion and inspiring others to pursue their own. We are the result of two Georgia natives, and longtime friends, following their passion for making, sharing, and drinking great craft beer. Regardless of what your passion happens to be- Dry County Brewing Company wants you to MAKE YOUR RUN!
The position of Market Manager is responsible for the sales and development of Dry County’s beer products in the Atlanta metro area and select outer markets within the state of Georgia.
ESSENTIALS DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales and sales related goals
• Build and maintain close working relationships with the top on and off premise accounts
• Execute marketing programs across territory, including use of social media
• Provide weekly, and monthly reports and recap to Dry County Leadership and Distributor Leadership
• Daily account visit reporting through mobile app
• Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, etc
• Consult with customers after sales to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
• Event planning and overall physical company presentation at various events (festivals, dinners, etc.)
• Serve as lead on festival activations, working with our wholesale partner from planning to execution
• Participate in sales meetings, on-site training, etc; maintain a high level of product and supplier knowledge
• Position is full-time with night and weekend work included.
• College degree with at least three years of beer industry sales experience preferred, but not required (distributor experience is a plus)
• Beer knowledge, from the manufacturing process to proper serving
• Well organized, self-motivated, with the ability to work independently. Flexibility is a must.
• High level of integrity, confidence, and the ability to forge strong professional relationships quickly
• Ability to travel daily within sales region using personal vehicle; opportunity for corporate car determined at 6 month mark.
• Ability to conduct self professionally while consuming alcoholic beverages at accounts, events, festivals.
• Strong desire to continue to grow professionally.
• Good written communication skills. Must possess the ability to develop and provide all necessary written reports, business correspondence and presentations necessary to satisfy job requirements.
• Good oral communication and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.